Intelligence Theories VII

I didn't know because this was everything. Do you want to hand me the dog? I am immensely pleased with the outcome of the mating between Dr Blake and Number . We've had a splendid result. I think no question about it. Doran is about as ideal as nearly as we can judge at his early age about as ideal as we could hope. Everyone wanted to know about my genius sperm bank child. Doran represented what Dr Graham was trying to achieve. Smart beautiful. Everybody wanted a Doran. They just wanted to come to our bank and get a Doran. The phone rang off the hook. We had arrived. After years in operation my genius sperm bank was ultimately responsible for the production of children. We've got lots of baby pictures. Jessie ended up being the th baby born to the repository.

 People used to just be amazed at his abilities. I look at myself as being an intelligent person and I think that I'm achieving in the world all that I can achieve. And that's something that I don't think can be said for a lot of people around me. I really need to make a contribution to realise myself or my potentials.
And what about the repository's poster boy our second born child Doran Blake? He had showed such great promise as a youngster. I'm exceptional statistically. You know what I mean? I've always understood it that way. I'm like OK so most people have an IQ here and my IQ is here. As a child Doran was good at everything. "I". He was in a highly gifted programme from first grade on. By the time he got to Exeter Doran was taking existentialism and Buddhism and he took six separate music lessons.

Throughout my life I've felt like I have not had to work as hard for the level of achievement that I've reached as most of my peers did. I turned out very well. You know my IQ was off the charts and is basically everything that Robert Graham wanted. While at least some of the children did appear to have inherited their donor's intelligence the sperm bank's success at producing geniuses could never be fully tested. Most of the children remained anonymous. Scientists continued to search for the inherited component of intelligence throughout the s and ' s as genetic research became increasingly sophisticated. But even though the genome was fully sequenced in no specific genes for intelligence have yet been identified. Behavioural geneticist Professor Robert Plomin has analysed the little we do know about intelligence genes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment