Theories about intelligence

 From the moment we're conceived to the day we take our last breath science and the way we use it touches every one of us. Science has given immense power to save and nurture life. But the pace of change is so great that we don't often take time to stop and appreciate how far we've come. That's why I want to share with you ten of the most important scientific advances of our time and reveal some of the things that might just lie ahead. At the end of the programme I'll be asking you to vote for the advance you think has done the most to change your world. It's had a massive impact on our society. It's really changed your life hasn't it? So you're the perfect bionic woman? Yeah! And the winner? Well it's up to you. It's one small step for man one giant leap for mankind. The last years has seen science transform our world. In half a century it's tackled countless diseases put men on the moon and completely changed the way we communicate.

These are my top ten advances. Some things you may expect others you may find more surprising. The first advance to take place in my top ten almost didn't make it because it's very nearly too old! There are some women who prefer at least to pretend they're not interested in it. And who like to be approached by the man. But for all its great age it's made a lot of people extremely happy. Ah how I lost my virginity! Cor blimey. My mother would have had a fit. We had a race me and this girl to see who could have it off first. It was terrible! But we were having a wonderful time! When I was a medical student which is longer ago than I actually care to mention there was a revolution which some people claim transformed our society. It was of course the contraceptive pill. In the Pill was released in Britain. The day is printed by the side of every pill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment