Intelligence Theories VI

I would not be here without Robert Graham without his existence and in a way I owe him my life. Well I'm Tom Grunwal and live here in Temecula in southern California. I'm Andrea Grunwal and I live with Tom. I had had two children with my first wife then with my second wife I took the steps to have a vasectomy. The next thing you know I'm divorced. I never really thought I would ever have another child in the rest of my life. Until I met Andrea. I finally just spilled my gut and said Tom I don't know how to say this but I would really like to have a baby and I don't know how you feel about that. And I said OK if you can figure out how let's go for it. I wanted to offer these women the seed of clever men and for me scientists were the pinnacle of intelligence.
 With proven measurable practical ability. I figured let's start at the top. We were trying to have outstanding genes and Nobel Prize winners possessed them. Due to your outstanding achievements you would be an excellent donor for our Repository for Germinal Choice. We hope to create some very bright children possibly a genius or two. I managed to convince three Nobel laureate scientists to each provide an anonymous sample for my bank. I actually was a little surprised that some of these older fellows were able to produce specimens so quickly. Bob was very pleased when we took that first look at the specimen under the microscope and saw thousands of sperm swimming vigorously.
 He beamed with joy. Good job! It's peculiar but I didn't think it was weird. My name is Dr Afton Blake and I live in Los Angeles California in a little place called Mount Washington. Om.... When I first called the repository they were very friendly. They came up the next day to meet me and interview me. And I think the very next month I tried my first insemination. Choose me as your mother. Then months after I had tried the first time I conceived. In August having been impregnated with donor codenamed Red Dr Afton Blake gave birth to a boy she named Doran. It was ecstasy from the moment he came out looked in my eyes and stopped crying immediately that we made contact and the bond was like so incredible. Everybody liked the name Doran which means in Greek a gift from the gods. I could never imagine life without him. It was like suddenly what did I have before I had Doran?

0 comments:

Post a Comment